Pages

Ads 468x60px

09 October 2010

The Vampire Diaries: Two weeks and three whole days and i give in.

Sometimes tears say all there is to say
Sometimes your first scars wont ever fade, away
Tried to break my heart, well it's broke
Tried to hang me high, well I'm choked
Sometimes we don't learn, from our mistakes
Sometimes we've no choice but to walk away
It's the end where I begin
;; the end where i begin ++ the script

Hate is such a strong word, sometimes a nasty little bugger. But even in that darkness, there's a flicker - a spark of light - that radiates a bit of hope. It's such a human emotion, one that often leaves us weak and cowardly. I like to think that when Elena told Stefan that she hated Damon, a part of her truly meant it and another part of her (a better part) didn't. I always believed that you could hate someone without ever really truly hating them and if you felt that strongly about them, then there were definitely some underlying feelings that you were fighting like hell to keep from rising to the surface.

That's what this scene is to me, which reminds me of another scene from a different show between two other character's, a long time ago. The only difference is, there was no kissing in this one, just a simple unspoken thank you and an acknowledgement that maybe things are shifting and changing and even though it won't come immediately, it just might actually be there one day.

And because I'm such a fangirl, I couldn't resist showing you the pretty.


*Screencaps Courtesy of: crystalchain@lj.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment