Pages

Ads 468x60px

16 October 2010

Criminal Minds: This could break my heart or save me, nothings real until you let go completely.

So, Criminal Minds this week was fantastic as usual. I wasn't so much into the unsub as I normally am, but Craig Scheffer does seem to pull off teh evil pretty well. 

I don't really have a lot of thoughts about it, but there were a couple of scenes that I found pretty amazing. One thing my show does amidst all of the evil, killing, death, and violence is showcase the relationships between the character's and how they relate to one another. And it's totally no surprise how much I love the friendship between Morgan/Garcia. It's definitely one of my FAVORITE things about the show. 


THIS a thousand times over LIKE FIRE!!! I love that he knows her well enough to know what she needs to hear when she needs to hear it, so that she can do what she has to do to get the job done. And they get to be so freakin' adorable every single time they do it. THIS is why I LOVE them so much. To me, their relationship is absolutely perfect the way that it is right now and I don't honestly think I want the writer's to screw it up with something more, unless they're ending the show and it'd be nice to see a "what might have been" scenario play out. 

Garcia is just really amazing in any scene that she has, but these two on my screen together being all cute and adorable, makes me happy. Oh my pretties, you are so lovely.


You see that smile on Garcia's face?! That smile makes me smile, too. I adore any episode where Hotch gets to truly appreciate each member of his team and actually gets to tell them in his own way, job well done. And the fact that he acknowledges that he always knew that Garcia was unique made my little heart burst, because really how could she not be?! 

Oh and Prentiss with that gun, nice play bb. Srsly, can't hide the fact that she's just epicly fierce like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment