Pages

Ads 468x60px

11 October 2010

Dawson's Creek: Then I made a map and knew that somehow I could find my way back.

MOMENT #025;;


Photobucket


Pacey: What I said last night was way out of line. And yes, I was drunk. But more to the point, I was just plain wrong. And I want you to know that I’m really sorry.
Joey: Well, I was worried about you too, Pacey.
Pacey: Me? Why?
Joey: Well, because I mean, Satan himself could lead Dawson into the fiery pits of hell, and he would still emerge with his moral code firmly intact. But you, maybe I think that nobody is worrying about you right now.
Pacey: So then, what you’re really saying then is, given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship, this is how you express concern for me.
Joey: You gotta learn to read between the banter, Pacey.


;;Dawson’s Creek, 3x14


This is largely a big part of the reason that I LOVE these two so much. This is Joey pretty much admitting that she cares about Pacey, cares what happens to him, and even when he acts like a world class jackass and doesn't really deserve it - he still comes to her front door to apologize and she still tells him that she cares in her own way. I think it's pretty much safe to say that these two did their level best to put the "fun" in dysfunctional, but I'm glad they got their own version of a happy ending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment