Pages

Ads 468x60px

15 October 2010

30 Days of Dawson's Creek

DAY #001;;



Wanna know something, Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world may just surprise you yet. I mean, you fall in love and it doesn't work out, and you think it may never happen again, but it does. Believe me, it does, in the strangest place.

;;Dawson's Creek, 3.13 Northern Lights  

There were a ton of things  to love about this season that made it my favorite, out of the six.  Things like  the friendship between Jack and Jen, the fact that Jen was a cheerleader for a little while and that for a little while she found someone to make her happy in the craziest of places, and the slow sweet build up to Pacey and Joey. I even mildly enjoyed the Pacey/Joey/Dawson messy drama while still spending most of the season being frustrated with him. It was a season full of very well scripted and well written episodes that just did not disappoint and still, Pacey ended up with his girl if only for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE dawson's creek! Just seeing this I want to go get my DVD's out now! Love Pacey ♡

    ReplyDelete