Pages

Ads 468x60px

08 October 2010

Criminal Minds: Oh that little box of evil, can we take it out and play with it?

So, Criminal Minds Wednesday night, I think I liked it better without JJ. Can I say that and not get hit by flying objects?! lol.

Seriously, a serial killer with Atlzheimer's, just a tad creepy. I LOVE IT. Really, I do.

And Reid's purple scarf made a come back, that's always fantastic. I have such a fetish for that thing. Also, I really kinda love how Reid's clothes have just kinda grown up with him over the course of the last six years. Yeah, I know I know, materialistic much?

More focus on Rossi, which I completely loved and as small as it was, we got a Hotch/Reid scene which made me a very happy woman. Seriously, just ask my neighbors that I've probably scarred for life nine counties away, when they heard this high pitched squee'ing.

Prentiss hair continues to be as hot as the woman. And really, if I were going into a creepy place such as that, I would want her at my back always.

The butcher, the baker, the candle stick maker?! Nah, just some old coot that kinda sorta conned his son into helping him kill his own mother, I think that spells creeeeepy definitely. Poor kid, I think I'd block that out myself.

I was going to say something else, but it's left my head and it's nearly 3am, so I guess I'd better cut this one short.

I'm out, until next week that is. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment